Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dude! Emily Gilmore is the mum (or mom, if you'd rather) from Dirty Dancing. I never realised!

I'm having a bit of a crisis of faith. I miss Blurty. This is why I've been quite quiet lately, because when I want to post something, I can't decide where to post it! Especially since I mainly want to post my thoughts on West Wing. But I feel like I shouldn't post on Blurty anymore until I decide for definite that I'm going back there. I don't like my blog posts being spread out like that.

2 comments:

Lorelei said...

She is?!?! Dude. That just goes to show that I haven't seen Dirty Dancing in far too long.

As for Blurty, I'll admit here and now that I do read it more regularly than my blogroll... [hangs head in shame]

CosmicAvatar said...

I think you should come back so I can stalk you more easily.

Come back...come back to ussssss....