Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A New Era Begins

OK, I've caved. I'm going to give blogger a whirl. I'm not guaranteeing that I'll stick with it, but I'm going to give it a shot. I've spent the last couple of days fiddling around with the template and trying to work it out.

Sorry, what's that you say? Work? Pfft!

Anyway. It's not finished. I'm not convinced with the colour, or the title, or whatever, so expect it to be a work in progress as I'm posting to it. Don't be surprised if it looks different from the way it did yesterday. If anyone has any comments or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Please! I'm a blogger novice!

I also want to transfer my back entries over at some point so that my archive doesn't look so pathetic. But that will be for another time when I'm not so busy. Or when I'm skiving off work/study. Unless anyone knows some really handy, quick, super duper way to do it? [hopeful]

I'm keeping my Blurty account, if only to keep track of my dear Blurty buddies. I may use it occasionally for private entries, but I'll really try not to because that's just a pain in the backside for my stalkers! I'm also keeping it in case I decide to give up on Blogger (which isn't beyond the realms of possibility).

So welcome! Take a look around, make yourself at home. Tea? Coffee? Vodka?!

6 comments:

Meghan said...

Welcome to Blogland!

By the way... it looks great in here - fresh and sunny! It's almost like a beach house... simple, happy and very inviting.

I look forward to stalking you here ;]

Dogeared said...

What Meghan said. Also, I love the title of your Blog- those are two of my favouritest things in the world *nods*

Laurie said...

I was going to say something witty about the look of, and title of this blog, but everyone's beat me to it.

Sunshine, chocolate, brightness, teddy bears. What could be better?


Oh, and I'll have some of that vodka, too, please.

Simon said...

Yikes! It's a whole new place to fine Eileeny goodness!

CosmicAvatar said...

It's so bright and happy!

*Makes note not to visit during a hangover*

[wink]

I'm impressed by how fast you've got yourself set up. I've linked to you in my blog profile, so will do my best to stalk regularly, although it won't be quite as frequent as blurty stalkage. Oh, and mine's a vodka, pa-leez!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, purty! Consider yourself bookmarked. I'll probably still be a crap stalker, but now I can be a crap stalker somewhere new. [wink]

Lisa