Monday, September 04, 2006

Exam Round Up

9.45am - 1pm - Assets
Not bad actually. I don't think I could have asked for a better paper, in fact. If I failed it, it's not through lack of knowledge, but through lack of detail. I don't do well with wordy exams, and I might write something that I think is worth 10 marks, but only get 6 for it.

2.15pm - 5.30pm - Liabilities and Asset Liability Management
(I only discovered that was the name of the subject today when I hard to write it on my exam paper!)
Worse than the morning paper, but better than I expected. I nearly started crying when I read through the questions, but when I started to work through them, I realised they weren't so bad. There were a couple of things I made up on the spot, but I expected it to be a lot worse.

The crappy thing though is that it's actually one subject and I have to pass both papers to pass it. I could get 100% for one of the papers, but still fail if I fail the other paper. And have to do it all over again! But all in all, it could have been a lot worse. I really had no hope going into it this morning. I'm not saying I've passed. Just that I might have failed by less than I was expecting! It's a sad day when it comes to that phrase making me feel better! :P

7.30pm - bedtime
I was planning on cleaning the flat, but I really have no energy. I'm going to order take away, then plonk down in front of the TV to watch Gilmore Girls.

I might just clean the bathroom. And the kitchen. And put a wash on.

Aahh, no studying! :D

4 comments:

Yonners said...

Wheeeeeeeeee for no studying! Congratulations on finishing your papers. Have a day of staying in bed and eating pancakes! Paaaaancakes.

CosmicAvatar said...

Argh, that's so annoying that the papers depend on each other. Still, it sounds as though you have done well on the first and not as bad as expected on the second, which is all good. And no studying - even better!

Jess said...

Congratulations for getting through it! Now you have to give yourself at least some relaxtion time.

jenn said...

Well done! Enjoy some down time, you so deserve it.