Monday, May 01, 2006

Baby Post

But not my baby, despite everyone's suspicions with my "8 months to go" post!

My oldest friend in the world had a little girl over the Easter holidays. We've known each other since we were 4 years old, and don't see or speak to each other as much as we should. But I saw her on Easter Sunday, just a couple of days before she gave birth and it was lovely. It was a bit of a shock to the system though. Although I know about a million women who are having babies right now, Sarah is the first of my peers to have one and it hit me that we're all growing up. I still feel and act like a teenager half the time!

Anyway, the little girl is called Scarlett Gwen [surname] and I went shopping for her today. So much fun! I've ordered my sister to have a little girl next because they're much more fun to buy for than little boys! Anyway, I got her an Eeyore from the Disney Store (Sarah's favourite Winnie the Pooh character was Eeyore when we were little) and a summer dress amd a baby grow. So cute!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Girl clothes are just so much cuter. But they all wear shoes, and shoes are The Most Adorable things to buy for babies.

Dogeared said...

Girls things are cuter, and easier to shop for :-)