Monday, May 01, 2006

Easter Break Photos

Pictures of my "wild day out" in Glasgow with my sisters. When I say wild, I mean drunken, but we were sober at the time of these photos. They were at the beginning of the afternoon. Unfortunately, by the time I got around to attempting a photo with all three of us, my batteries had died.


~ Maggie & Katie ~


~ Katie & I ~


~ Me & Maggie ~


And now for the gratuitous nephew piccies! You knew they were coming!


~ Blondie Bear ~


~ King of the Castle ~


~ This kid knows how to accessorise! ~


~ Big Cow Eyes ~

6 comments:

Amanda said...

You have adorable nephews!

Lorelei said...

I still love your new(ish) haircut so much. You look adorable. And hot. I can't decide which!

Anonymous said...

Your nephews are adorable and I love your hair. Fabulous darling. Fab. U. Lous!

Amy said...

Aww. Sisters are awesome.

Yonners said...

I agree, having sisters rock. You all look so alike! And nephews are also cool, especially uber cute ones like yours.

Mindi Scott said...

Hot. Definitely hot! :-)