Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Free as a bird!

I had my last exam today. It could have been so good. It was a fair paper and I was well prepared for it, but I ran out of time. I spent too long on a question that had bugged me in the studying but I knew I could nail. Unfortunately, it was only worth about 6 or 7 marks and I struggled to make up the time. With 45 minutes to go, I still had two 14 mark questions left to do. I scanned them and caught a word in one of them that I didn't like. I went onto the other one, which turned out to be, not difficult, but really fiddly. I did end up having time to go onto the other question, which wasn't what I thought it was originally, and given the time could have done it with my eyes closed! Unfortunately, the time had been snatched away from me! I managed to get half of it done before time up. In the end, I think most of what I did was right, but I'm not sure whether I did enough. Story of my life!

But I'm done! Absolutely knackered, but done! Whoo!

6 comments:

Mindi Scott said...

Phew! Now get some rest. Or, party down. Whichever suits you. ;-)

Yonners said...

Congratulations! Time to indulge in hobbies guiltfree! Wheeee!

Dogeared said...

And now for the relaxation!

Jess said...

Yaaaaay! Well done for making it through. Now go and recharge!

CosmicAvatar said...

This also sounds quite positive, exam-wise. I didn't finish FBSM either, but I'd done enough to pass, and I'm hoping that was the same for you.

They're over. Hooray! Now have a break - you deserve it.

Amy said...

Woo hoo!

I've had exams that happened that way. Sometimes it's not really possible to know how well you did.

Still, hooray for no exams!