Monday, April 03, 2006

Text Conversation

A text conversation from yesterday between Yvonne and I:

Yvonne: Bet you a fiver Oxford win the boat race.
Me: You really should try to curb that gambling addiction of yours! I don't know anything about the race or have a preference. I didn't even know it was today. Is it?
Yvonne: Is it a deal? Yes it's today.
Me: No!
Yvonne: Why not?!
Me: Because I don't know anything about it! I'm not blindly betting a fiver on it! Get yourself to gamblers anonymous!
Yvonne: Probably just as well you didn't. It finished half an hour ago. I lost a fiver to a guy at work and was trying to make up for it! Ha ha ha!
Me: And you wonder why I don't trust you.

2 comments:

ickUl said...

JOJOJOJOJO! Nearly foo yoo! Am not Aproo Foos Day any moo, though.

Dogeared said...

Hee. Still, she tried!