Friday, April 07, 2006

Wibble Wobble

I went out for a few drinks last night with people I used to work with. It was really nice and good to see everybody. Well, nearly everybody. I just avoided the ones I didn't really want to talk to! It was great to see everybody though. Especially a specific few who I really miss. But one of them asked me to do the Winchester Wobble (annual company pub crawl in teams of two) with her, so that should be really fun. I've had some of my best nights since I moved down here at those things. Funny though, how I've been away from the company for almost 2 years, yet not missed one of these things!

Tonight, I came home and sorted out some stuff, and I'm just about to have my tea and settle in front of the TV. Then I plan to go to bed and sleep forever! Okay, maybe not forever, but for a long time! I'm getting a lie in! Yay!!!

And tomorrow I'm finally going to see Rent! I've only been waiting to see it for about 6 months!

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

All sounds like good stuff, which is great!