Saturday, April 08, 2006

When I Said I'd Try To Curb My Harry Potter Obsession....

...I lied! So sue me.


W.O.M.B.A.T.
Grade 1
(Wizards' Ordinary Magic and Basic Aptitude Test)


This is to certify that you have passed W.O.M.B.A.T. Grade 1 and have been awarded the classification of

Outstanding

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your exemplary powers of deduction and a formidable knowledge of the inner workings of the magical world reveal you to be a witch or wizard of genuine skill and learning. This first examination has barely tested you. We look forward to challenging you to a further and more difficult examination in due course.



My first O! I'm so proud! At least I passed one exam this past week or two! ;)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yaaaaaaay!

Eileen said...

On JKR's main page (the desk), there's a business card type thing at the top of the page saying WOMBAT. Click on that, and it'll ask you to input the code you were given when you completed the test. When you do, you'll be taken to a room with a clock on the wall (which should point to "results posted"), and an envelope sitting on top of a shelf. Click on the envelope and you'll get your results.

Simon said...

I hope you add that to your CV...

CosmicAvatar said...

Oh, well done! I only got Exceeds Expectations...

Yonners said...

Oh shucks! The do not disturb sign is on her door and there is no rock to throw at the mirror! Poop!