Saturday, March 25, 2006

Badness/Goodness

Badness: Losing an hour of sleep the weekend before my exams start because the clocks jump forward.

Goodness: Treating myself to season 1 Angel after a hard days studying.

Badness: Illness the weekend before my exams.

Goodness: New music (thanks, Jess and Annika, for the Pixies suggestions).

Badness: Studying at home for the past week and being completely out of the loop about the stuff happening at work.

Goodness: Studying at home for the past week and being completely out of the loop about the stuff happening at work!

Badness: Giving up chocolate and coffee and fizzy juice for Lent. Man, am I craving a skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks!

Goodness: Strawberry trifles from Marks and Spencers.

Badness: Over-active emotions.

Goodness: Sleep. Sweet, sweet sleep!

Badness: Exams.

Goodness: Exams being over in less than two weeks!

5 comments:

Dogeared said...

Balancing the rough with the smooth - have you planned anything good as a reward for after the exams?

Simon said...

I like that you made sure to put the goodness parts second. That's positivity, right there!

CosmicAvatar said...

Sounds like the good outweighs the bad there!

Yonners said...

For my goodness in the form of music, try Damien Rice 'O'. It's home grown Canadian goodness! I don't know if it available over there... I hope so. I got it on Saturday and have now listened to it five times! And I'm very envious for your exams being over in two weeks! (but still happy for you) I still have three weeks to go. le sigh. hope for more goodness your way!

Jess said...

Giving up coffee for Lent? I'm glad I'm not religious. I know the point is it's meant to be hard, but I'd probably be crap and pick meat or something ;).

Good luck to you, though, with Lent and studying and shaking off illness and your new love of the Pixies.