Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Crunch Time

I have three folders for the subject I'm currently studying. One contains all of the notes for the subject, another contains question banks, tutorials, etc and the other contains a large bank of past paper questions with fully worked solutions. I usually have only one folder, sometimes two, open at any one time. Usually one of the question folders, and sometimes the notes folder when I have to read through the theory again.

You know it's crunch time when ALL of the folders are lying open, with me rifling through the question folders to find questions I haven't already done and diving into the notes folder because I've suddenly forgotten how to do everything!

Not to mention the yanking out of the hair and the banging of the head against the desk.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Please, no hair yanking and head banging! *hugs*

I'm not using my brain at the moment (I've no study to do and I dont' exactly need it for work.....) so I'll send you all my extra brainwaves......

Dogeared said...

For a second, I thought this as about crunches of the sit up variety...

Hope the study goes well. My job doesn't exactly use all my grey matter so you can have some of my unused brainwaves.

Manuel said...

Neyo! Pease not yanks yoos tufts out an bangs yoos ead. Am scaroo when the Grr do that. Would offer mys self for sniffin (am relaxin), but is too far awoo :( . Can have spare fluffwaves o me an my broos, though!

P@ said...

I read the title of this post as "Church Time" and wondered what churches you were studying.
[doh]

Oh, and, Hi! I read your blog!
*waves*

*goes back to lurking*

Mindi Scott said...

Be nice to your head. You'll need it later. [hugs]