Sunday, March 05, 2006

D'oh!

I slept in this morning. I have two alarms (because I know what I'm like!). So when my alarm went off at 8.15am, I rolled back over for a doze because I knew that my second alarm would wake me up at 8.30am. Next thing I knew, it was 10.20am! Crap.

I get up, do my day stuff (not very well I might add, but that's another story), then go to have a bath before I settle down for the night. I'm lying in the bath, and I hear my alarm go off in my room. At 8.30pm.

D'oh! I hate digital alarms.

3 comments:

Dogeared said...

Oops! I've got this thing where I set the alarm on my mobile, then go back to the main screen and set the alarm a second time. Not a second alarm, but resetting the alarm I just set. It's like I don't trust myself to have set it properly the first time, which is silly.

At least it was a weekend day for you!

Meghan said...

Rick did that same thing the other day.

It was a work day.

It was funny to watch him run around and try to get out the door in under 5 minutes.

*snicker*

Simon said...

It's clearly wrong, isn't it? My last watch was an analogue one, and when I first set it up, the date would change at midday. Andy eventually pointed out that I'd have to wind it on twelve hours.

Curses! Still, at least you got it fixed before a workday.