Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Someone up there must read this

After I made the last entry, I decided that stressing out about calling the estate agent was pointless. I was worried at the prospect of calling him, so why not just do it and get it over with. I called him and he was as annoying and slimy as ever, but since I'm not going to be able to get an engineer out till April, he's going to get one of the landlord's guys to come and check it out again. But it's done. One less thing to worry about.

Then I got home and not only had the recycling bin been emptied of the cardboard, the nice binmen had picked up the rest of the cardboard that was sitting by it in black bags. even though the woman on the phone insisted they couldn't possibly do that because it was against their policy. Yay!

Then I had a very productive study session. Very focused and I was actually learning and taking stuff in. Which did a lot to ease my exam panic. Now if I can just keep this up.

Then, while eating dinner, I watched the first couple of episodes of my brand new House boxset! Eeee!

So after a stressful day, I actually went to bed feeling pretty good.

5 comments:

Jess said...

:)I'm so glad you got some things out of the way that had been bothering you. I really hope this continues all the way through your exams. You rule; remember that.

CosmicAvatar said...

Hooray! Glad things ended on a good note. Several good notes, in fact. Good show.

Dogeared said...

Excellent!

So glad that some of your stress niggles got sorted, and you feel better. Hope the good and productive study continues!

Meghan said...

What Jess said.

Especially the "you rule" part.

jenn said...

Oh stress reduction is so cool. Leap and bounds, baby. Leaps and bounds!